Objectives of this questionnaire
The motive on this questionnaire is actually to do a thorough research and detailed review on the behavioural analysis of different users to Facebook. This kind of questionnaire features 4 sections. Each section has units of choices to make. Instructions are offered for each section. Personal particulars
Please tick (в€љ) 1 answer only.
2. 29 years and over
Please specify your occupation
* A sole proprietor
* Other folks (please stipulate: _________________________________________) How many hours do you normally spent on the web daily?
* Less than an hour or so
* Much more than an hour
* 5- 6th hours
* 6-12 hours
* Will depend on my feeling
How long are you currently engaging on ANY social networking sites? * Just one year
2. 1-2 years
* 3-5 years
5. 6-10 years
* More than 10 years
Just how did you come to know/heard of Facebook?
* Email Invites
2. Websites which may have Facbook links
* I am just not sure, it really became a great in-thing to participate in
* Others (please specify: _________________________________________________) How much time have you been a part of Facebook?
* Just one year
* 1-2 years
* approximately for five years
* Ever since it hit the mainstream in 2002
How often do you log in to your Facebook . com in a day?
* two to three times
5. 4-5 occasions
2. 6-10 moments
* My spouse and i lost count, too many times
Please ranking your top rated three choices. (1=first decision, 2=second decision, and 3=third choice) 1 . Based on the subsequent activities, which usually do you carry out most on Facebook? * Play games
2. Chat via Facebook chat/ Message close friends
* Poke/Nudge friends for fun
* Share videos/links of interesting web page
* To publish an opinion/a thought/statement
* Date online/Look for singles
* Take a survey/quiz about friends
2. View interesting items to order
* Join communities/groups
* Post on friends' walls/Check friends' changes
* At random add unknowns
* Others (please stipulate: _________________________________________________)
2 . From which from the following sources would you want to receive almost all of your information about the happenings around the world? 5. Facebook
* News Transmission
* The airwaves
* Official News Sites (CNN. com, BBC. com etc)
5. Others (please specify: _________________________________________________) -------------------------------------------------
Make sure you tick (в€љ) the best ONE answer simply.
1 ) Among the next, which finest describes for what reason you embark on Facebook? 5. To keep touching my friends
5. To keep up currently with the regular trend
* To keep in track of the upcoming situations invitations
5. To on a regular basis get bring up to date from the group/community/affiliations I sign up for * To feel belonged and avoid dullness
* To see new developments and things in the market for purchase * To chat and make new friends
5. Others (please specify: ___________________________________________)
2 . Upon logging in Facebook, what is the first thing you need to do? * Browse the news feeds
* Check my friend requests
* Head to my account to revise a status
5. Check my personal groups/affiliations/community updates
* Check into upcoming incidents
* Check my messages/open up shows
* Check new items which can be purchase
* Head to Facebook pages that relates to events of the world (The Star, CNN, BBC etc) * Other folks (please designate: ___________________________________________)
three or more. How do you feel about the information/news posted on Fb regarding the events of the world? 5. Always believable
* Usually believable
* Believable half the time
2. Usually can't believe
5. Almost never consider it
four. How various groups/communities/affiliations on Facebook are you currently...
Application of market evaluation for the retail market in Ethiopia INTRODUCTION In Ethiopia, relating to a census carried out by Central Statistics Company (CSA) in 2004, there were…...
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN SOCIAL CREATION: THE REALITY ATTACKS. ABSTRACT Development in society is a continuous phenomenon, triggered by technological innovations, individual values and a synergistic association of the duo. This association…...
There Is a Garden in Her Confront Thomas Campion describes the woman beautiful perfections in his composition. He uses similes and metaphors during to describe the wonder that beholds…...