Last Home Coming and Trial
* March 8, 1896- Rizal learned that the Madrid papers were full of stories regarding the revolutions in the Korea and having been blamed by it. 5. October 10, 1896- Rizal's diary was confiscated during his approach to Slot Said, his cabin was searched absolutely nothing significant was found. Upon November 14, 1896 his diary was returned. Lost Rescue in Singapore
* Doctor Antonio Mother. Regidor and Sixto Lopez dispatch telegrams to an British lawyer in Singapore known as Hugh Fortification to save Rizal when his arrive, by means of writ of habeas corpus * When the The spanish language steamer showed up Atty. Fortification instituted process at the Singapore Court pertaining to the immediate removal of Rizal from your said machine. * Main Justice Loinel Cox refused the writ of habeas corpus on a lawn because the steamer carry Spanish troops therefore it is a warship of international power which under the intercontinental law was beyond the jurisdiction of Singapore Authorities Arrival in Manila
2. November three or more, 1896- Rizal arrived at Manila
5. Spanish government bodies gather data against Rizal while Deodato Arellano, Dr, Pio Valenzuela, Moises Rescatador, Jose Dizon, Domingo Verdadero, Temoteo Paez, and Pedro Serrano Laktaw were brutally tortured to implicate Rizal * Rizal owned brother was as well arrested and tortured but never stated anything against his young brother. First Investigation
* The fall of 20, 1896- preliminary research was carried out. * Rizal as the accused appeared before Assess Advocate, Colonel Francisco Olive. He was exposed to a a few day analysis, Rizal was informed about his fees and received the chance to answer the questions they have about him although he was under no circumstances permitted to confront those that testified against him. 5. Two Evidences presented against him, particularly documentary a great d report. Documentary Evidences:
* A letter from Antonio to Mariano Ponce dated Madrid October 18, 1888, demonstrating Rizal reference to the Philippine...
References: 5. Coates, A. 1968. Rizal: Philippine Nationalist and Martyr. Oxford Press. Hong Kong
2. VaГ±o, M. 1997. Jose Rizal: Champ of the Country's Redemption. Giraffe Books. Quezon City
* Zaide, G. F. and S. M. Zaide. 1994. Jose Rizal: Life, Works, and Articles of a Wizard, Writer, Science tecnistions, and Countrywide Hero. All-Nations Publishing Company., Inc. Quezon City
Cristobal Balenciaga Biography Balenciaga was born in January 21st, 1895 in Getaria a tiny fishing village located in the Basque location of The country of spain. During his…...