CANADA'S RESPONSE TO THE BATTLE
* Canadians volunteered to join the war mainly because they presumed it would be over by Xmas. Others joined up with because they were unemployed as well as the war would bring them away of struggles. Women were considered as well frail. Women worked as nurses and ambulance drivers. Canadian officials did not agree to aboriginal people and were reluctant for taking African and Japanese. * Sam Barnes was appointed as the Minister of Militia. The army created by the Canadians was referred to as CANADIAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE (CEF). Sam Barnes was as well in charge of the Canada's equipment industry. This individual created the shell committee to oversee the manufacture of shells. Soldiers were generally supplied with poor quality equipment. By mid-1915 one hundred seventy dollars million really worth of deals were fixed but simply $5. your five million were made. Some of the covers were of such negative quality that they can exploded in the barrel. Shoes were made from cardboard feet. Hughes was dismissed coming from his content in 1916. * WARFARE MEASURES TAKE ACTION -1914- Gave the government the authority to do everything essential for the security, protection, peace purchase and well being of Canada. The federal government could intervene directly in the economy to manage transportation, production etc . It could possibly censor mail. it hanging habeas ensemble. Enemy extraterrestrials are brought to internment camps.
Major Canadian Battles
2. The Second Challenge of Ypres
* APR 22, 1915
* THE FRENCH LANGUAGE AND CANADIAN WERE BLINDED BY CHLORINE GAS
* POEM" IN FLANDERS FIELD"
* 6000 CANADIANS PERISHED
* WAR IN ATHENS
* The Battle of Somme
2. JULY 1916
* FAILED----THE ALLIES BOMBARDED DAYS PRIOR TO AND DID NOT DESTROY ANYTHING * FAILED----TROOPS WERE ORDERED TO GO THROUGH THE FIELDS
2. FAILED-EVEN AFTER LOSSES THE ATTACK CONTINUED
THE CHALLENGE OF VIMY RIDGE
* 04 9, 1917
* IN 1914 GERMANS TOOK CHARGE OF THE VIMY RIDGE
2. ALLIES TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK BUT FAILED
* LIEUTENANT-GENERAL JULIAN BYNG
* ALLIES-APRIL 10 CAPTURED HILL...